Bruges away anyone?

Exactly just like when we went to Porto and they said we needed a pcr to get in that was bollox to I’ll take my advice off the Belgium s as it’s up to them not are gov whether we go or not
If I remember correctly the PCR was to get on the aeroplane, nobody checked it on arrival and you needed a test to get back in that was checked.

Exactly just like when we went to Porto and they said we needed a pcr to get in that was bollox to I’ll take my advice off the Belgium s as it’s up to them not are gov whether we go or not
Your missing the point the Belgium website confirms we have to isolate on arrival. We are a red list country as far as Belgium is concerned.

Your missing the point the Belgium website confirms we have to isolate on arrival. We are a red list country as far as Belgium is concerned.
It also says you can be tested at each airport on arrival result in 15 min so you only isolate 15 minutes

You're brave to be booking any euro away games this season.
The way country's have been put onto the red list with only a few days (sometimes even hours) notice has put an end to me doing any this year at the very least.
I can't afford to be taking time off work if I need to quarantine on my return.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.