Tennis Thread

Medvedev was excellent, crowd were a disgrace when he was trying to serve for the match. They were the same with Raducanu as well.

Shame for Djokovic, the calendar grand slam is hard, he'll be the most decorated tennis player when all is said and done though.

Shame for Djokovic, the calendar grand slam is hard, he'll be the most decorated tennis player when all is said and done though.
I'd be happy if Federer, Nadal and Djokovic announced their retirement.
Level at 20 majors each.
All deserve to be at the top in the history books.
Would like to see them going out at the top and not struggling with injuries

I'd be happy if Federer, Nadal and Djokovic announced their retirement.
Level at 20 majors each.
All deserve to be at the top in the history books.
Would like to see them going out at the top and not struggling with injuries

Would only benefit Federer that scenario.

Djokovic could win another 5, Nadal may pick up another French.

I actuality re watched the Raducanu match rather than the men's final.
In saying that, Djokovic could absolutely pelt and bend physics with his balls....

Did we ever find out why the serves sounded like a 'let' every time? Mic echo?

Would only benefit Federer that scenario.
True but I would hate to see them playing tournaments when they are on the decline.
Nadal and Djokovic should win the French and Australian respectively but I have seen a lot of boxers and footballers playing 1 match too many.
The Holmes Ali fight was so depressing and even Aguero last season playing on through injury.

I actuality re watched the Raducanu match rather than the men's final.
In saying that, Djokovic could absolutely pelt and bend physics with his balls....

Did we ever find out why the serves sounded like a 'let' every time? Mic echo?

Watched the whole tournament and only found out what it was yesterday; it's the server landing after hitting it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.