Women's Team - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheated. The referee and linesman were a complete joke, rather like our finishing.
Booked Esme for nearly getting her leg broken and a failure to see a blatant handball for a goal. Inept doesnt cover it.
Ex rag manager says its all Citys fault.
Injuries have already cost us and we won't win this league.,
In the space of five days we are out of the CL and tonight's performance effectively banjaxes the league title.

Without Roebuck, Bardsley, Bronze, Walsh, Raso, and Weir, and with Stokes, White, badly out of form, and Scott no longer seen as a starter, it's little wonder we're struggling, but that second half today was utterly woeful (didn't see the first), and the manager looked completely clueless. CL gone, League probably gone, it's going to be a long season.

Whatever happened this week after we slaughtered Everton last week, I'd love to know, but all hasn't looked well.

As said, the game should have been won by half time. Second half was pretty poor and some inept performances. I know it will as her debut, but Kennedy seems incredibly slow and at fault for the first goal. The goalie wasn't great either. That lack of any pace whatsoever through the spine of the team does costthe team in difficult times.
That all said, I am still bewildered how the Spurs winner stood. I can only see corruption because how can anyone not see the handball?
Finally, I'm unsure I have ever seen a big team in either the men's or women's team play at home and no commentator or pundit having any connection to City

As said, the game should have been won by half time. Second half was pretty poor and some inept performances. I know it will as her debut, but Kennedy seems incredibly slow and at fault for the first goal. The goalie wasn't great either. That lack of any pace whatsoever through the spine of the team does costthe team in difficult times.
That all said, I am still bewildered how the Spurs winner stood. I can only see corruption because how can anyone not see the handball?
Finally, I'm unsure I have ever seen a big team in either the men's or women's team play at home and no commentator or pundit having any connection to City
Don’t forget you can not be a pundit or a commentator unless you have some unintelligible accent.

Robbed by blatant cheating, however, our finishing is woeful.
Zero excuses for missing some of those chances.

Taylor has his favourites unfortunately.

Hes the Mark Hughes of womens game.

It's funny that. I hated Hughes from day one. Day ONE and I knew he shouldn't have been our coach and yet people wanted o give him chance after chance until he had us playing footy at mid table level.

Taylor's had a couple of games this season with almost half the first team out. Raso would have made an incredible difference to this game, so that was particularly unlucky for him. Stanway is never a midfielder and she does less damage at RB, where she's unlikely to see red.

Personally, I would like to see Losada as centre mid/ box to box, Sam Mewis style. We really miss her influence.

Taylor is still trying to find the right balance for the team with replacements coming in for players gone.

Shaw and White are two totally different types of strikers. Shaw struggled through the game, last week and looked better this one, but I would started White and let Shaw be substitute.

When White finds her shooting boots all this will change. She puts herself in different areas than Shaw and is much more inventive at this stage.

Basically, we're two games in and the so-called front runners will be taking points off each other, this season, that's pretty clear.

I will reserve judgement for another 3 games.

It was a couple of seasons back when we had a midfield that drove the team to the opposition area, and we didn't remove every other spectacle of entertainment with this passing across the back and, as an alternative, passing backwards. I bet the back four have five times as many touches as our forwards do! I came out before the end tonight. My relaxing watch ended about seven minutes in, and when I phoned Mrs Ewing at HT I suggested to her that this was a game where I could see it going belly up. The oppo goalie saves 'em twice with exceptional saves and we shoot ourselves in the foot, although the ref tonight was worse than the last one we had. Jeez knows what the ref for the last game of the season is gonna be like.

Well done on coming out.

How long have you known mate?

If the 2 centre halfs didn't waste 30mins of each half passing to each other....we would have another 20 shots per half...and probably scored the 2nd to kill the game.
Absolutely spot on..I said it last year...we are trying to get women to play like the men and they dont have the skill. Playing across the back etc..just wastes us 30 minutes a game. Time it and see..They are better players than nearly every team, we need to let em loose with a better Manager and what a difference it will be.. At least SPEED things up girls its purgatory watching you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.