RB Leipzig (H) - CL - Wed 15 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mobile ticket still says Southampton !!??
The club sent me an email receipt for the payment of the Leipzig ticket on Saturday and said that “the mobile ticket will be sent at a later date”.

For the Arsenal game my Father received his mobile matchticket on the Thursday so it should come today for Leipzig.

Sorry if this is the wrong place…

This will be my first experience of mobile tickets for me and the lad. Do I scan his of my phone, he goes through the turnstile and I then scan mine and I follow him through?

Reactions: cbl
he may be fine player but he hasn't done anything in months for city to start a must win game
Most of his gametime in the last few months came with England, where he scored plenty of goals and was widely acknowledged as one of the best players in the Euros. Interesting to note that the disdain for Raheem isn’t just from non City fans

The club sent me an email receipt for the payment of the Leipzig ticket on Saturday and said that “the mobile ticket will be sent at a later date”.

For the Arsenal game my Father received his mobile matchticket on the Thursday so it should come today for Leipzig.

Yeah my ticket still says Southampton. I’m guessing they’ll email over a separate one for Leipzig. Cue thousands of people trying to scan the wrong one causing even more delays at the turnstiles.

Sorry if this is the wrong place…

This will be my first experience of mobile tickets for me and the lad. Do I scan his of my phone, he goes through the turnstile and I then scan mine and I follow him through?

yep - easier to scan them through first so you've got the phone on you (especially if it's face ID, you risk it locking) - did the same thing at the arsenal game and got in easy.

I’ve tried 3 times to buy a ticket, but keep getting the same error message:
Payment process was not completed. Error occurred trying to collect payment BAD REQUEST - Invalid Shopper IP address.

Anyone experienced this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.