_________________Fernandinho_________________

_________KDB__________________Grealish________

Sterling___________Mahrez________________Foden

____________________Ederson_________________

Walker_______Dias________Stones________Zinchenko

_________________Fernandinho_________________

_________KDB__________________Grealish________

Sterling___________Mahrez________________Foden

It will be very close to this line up, although I expect to see Gundogan and Stones in place of Grealish and Dias

It's a must win game, Pep won't experiment with the team and will play the most in form players. I expect 3-4 changes from Leicester, not 7-8. There's no need to rest players, the game is 4 days after Leicester and 4 days before Southampton.

It will be very close to this line up, although I expect to see Gundogan and Stones in place of Grealish and Dias

I’m kinda with you but Stones and Stones?

Also think it more likely that KDB and Foden get 30 minutes when the game’s lost some of it’s pace rather than starting from the off. But, hey, ya never know :-)

Like a lot of the German teams who come. We think they look brilliant in the Bundesliga but are like playing mid table Prem teams. Decent enough, could beat us on the day, but more than likely we’ll win.

Manchester City FC against German clubs - all matches in Europe (UEFA Champions League, UEFA Cup, UEFA Cup Winners' Cup)
www.eurocupshistory.com

ClubsMatchesWinDrawDefeatGoals
Manchester City FC v
23.png
Germany
27173755-32

We’ve only ever lost 1 game and drawn 1 game out of 13 at home against German opposition, with a 35-13 GF-A.

And have won our last 6 at home with a 21-3 GF-A.

Even going back to our 1937 tour of Germany our results against Germany select XIs were:
0-0 in Duisburg
1-1 in Wuppertal
2-3 win in Schweinfurt
3-2 defeat in Stuttgart

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.