Epstein / Prince Andrew / Maxwell

Didn’t stop my local offie getting prosecuted for selling booze to a 14 year old girl. And getting heavily fined.
The owner pointed her out to me once.
I didn’t know about the case.
He asked me how old I thought she was.
Tarted up to the nines she was.
I honestly thought anything between 18 to mid 20s.
Challenge 25 now the only defence is if you have made the challenge and been presented with a blag Id card you are then deemed to have taken reasonable steps.

I suspect Andrew thought she "fancied" him. He is fucking thick, and "entitled"enough.
If you read the accounts of him growing up he was a right twat. Even Buck House staff wanted to kick the shit out of him when he was a kid.
He's a horrible shit and always has been. The stories of him and Ghislaine Maxwell first appeared in the tabloids about 20 years ago.
God knows why he has always been the Queens "favourite." Thought she'd have more bleeding sense.
Anyway....whether he is guilty of any wrongdoing here or not....he's a twat, and always has been.

Last edited:
I suspect Andrew thought she "fancied" him. He is fucking thick, and entitled, enough.
If you read the accounts of him growing up he was a right twat. Even Buck House staff wanted to kick the shit out of him when he was a kid.
He's a horrible shit and always has been. The stories of him and Ghislaine Maxwell first appeared in the tabloids about 20 years ago.
God knows why he has always been the Queens "favourite." Thought she'd have more bleeding sense.
Anyway....whether he is guilty of any wrongdoing here or not....he's a twat, and always has been.
All those things are true

the whole of them are untouchable always have been always will
even back to the jack the ripper days ? it was said to be a prince in line to the throne and he was well known around them parts and the locals knew
Albert Victor.
Wasn't him, not by any stretch of the imagination. His whereabouts were well documented at the time, mainly through Court records etc. He was nowhere those poor women at the time of their deaths.
It's a shame really how his name is still slandered to this day, to be honest. Died young and in recent years has been subjected to links with the ripper.

I suspect Andrew thought she "fancied" him. He is fucking thick, and entitled, enough.
For me, I 100% believe he had sex with her when she was 17, and he knew that she was 17, but I’m finding it harder to accept that she was an unwilling participant. Not saying I’m sure she wasn’t, but the notion that every victim of Epstein was unwilling at the time simply doesn’t bear objective and logical scrutiny, given the numbers involved. Some will have been legal, willing and fully aware of what they were doing; others will have been underage, unwilling and/or coerced and possibly trafficked. The operation will have been much more nuanced than some people will feel comfortable with.

I don’t think anyone observing this through the media, as we all are, can properly evaluate which broad grouping Guiffre falls into. Anyone looking at it from that viewpoint who says otherwise is talking shit.

Does it make Prince Andrew’s conduct any less reprehensible if she was willing? Marginally, I guess, but it’s still iffy as fuck. At that age, girls aren’t capable of making decisions in the same way as they are a decade or so later - and older men should always been mindful of that, the responsibility they have, and the impact it could subsequently have on the girl’s psyche when she looks back on an older man who has taken advantage of that lack of reasoning.

Whichever way you paint it, even taking it at its ‘highest‘ his conduct was egregiously predatory and exploitative.

For me, I 100% believe he had sex with her when she was 17, and he knew that she was 17, but I’m finding it harder to accept that she was an unwilling participant. Not saying I’m sure she wasn’t, but the notion that every victim of Epstein was unwilling at the time simply doesn’t bear objective and logical scrutiny, given the numbers involved. Some will have been legal, willing and fully aware of what they were doing; others will have been underage, unwilling and/or coerced and possibly trafficked. The operation will have been much more nuanced than some people will feel comfortable with.

I don’t think anyone observing this through the media, as we all are, can properly evaluate which broad grouping Guiffre falls into. Anyone looking at it from that viewpoint who says otherwise is talking shit.

Does it make Prince Andrew’s conduct any less reprehensible if she was willing? Marginally, I guess , but it’s still iffy as fuck. At that age, girls aren’t capable of making decisions in the same way as they are a decade or so later - and older men should always been mindful of that, the responsibility they have, and the impact it could subsequently have on the girl’s psyche when she looks back on an older man who has taken advantage of that lack of reasoning.

Whichever way you paint it, even taking it at its ‘highest‘ his conduct was egregiously predatory and exploitative.
I think she was definitely "trafficked. "
However, I agree with your use of "nuanced "

Did Andrew even care as to the wherefores of why she was there? Probably not, no.

Men like him don't think, they just "accept" it as their right. He was always bleeding thick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.