Email from City about ticket frustrations

I'm still here too but we've seen some have given up the ghost on here.
True. Yet there’s still 50 odd thousand at each League game.

Lots was done to keep staff in jobs during the pandemic, enable deferrals for worried season “card” holders and to sustain a brilliant football team. For me it’s also about balance.

Shouldn't have to do that.

People are committing to buying the tickets by joining the cup scheme. My brother is currently isolating after international travel and my dad has Covid and can't attend tomorrow. Should they be punished for this despite guaranteeing they'd pay for a ticket regardless?

Sort of defeats the commitment though and makes the cup scheme pointless if you don’t have to actually go to the games. Presume its a one off for this season or as long as Covid around, otherwise might as well go back to the stubs system for final priority.

Be interesting how many Wycombe tickets sell on the exchange though!

True. Yet there’s still 50 odd thousand at each League game.

Lots was done to keep staff in jobs during the pandemic, enable deferrals for worried season “card” holders and to sustain a brilliant football team. For me it’s also

Well done Danny Wilson.
Looks like Mary's Prayer worked.
Yes well done indeed, and to all those who emailed or phoned to express their frustrations. Hopefully we will now all be able to get in the ground after downloading or transferring tickets, enjoy and thumping victory and go home happy. Assuming you can get out of the car park or the trams turn up of course.

Yes well done indeed, and to all those who emailed or phoned to express their frustrations. Hopefully we will now all be able to get in the ground after downloading or transferring tickets, enjoy and thumping victory and go home happy. Assuming you can get out of the car park or the trams turn up of course.
Good post.

FWIW, Supporters Club Branches have been sent car park passes (that had been done away with) for the next 3 games. Nothing like progress lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.