Email from City about ticket frustrations

I think they should. What stops me joining the cup scheme and just transferring my ticket to someone else for the lesser games just to guarantee a final ticket?
That was the reason behind the change in policy. There has had to be U-turn to avoid punishing the people who just miss an occasional game because of, for example, changing shift patterns. The latest change will benefit people who join the scheme and sell on their tickets but that horse has probably bolted.

Will be interesting to see if we get to the final of the champions league, people who have attended all 6 games and on the cup scheme receive priority.
Shouldn't have to do that.

People are committing to buying the tickets by joining the cup scheme. My brother is currently isolating after international travel and my dad has Covid and can't attend tomorrow. Should they be punished for this despite guaranteeing they'd pay for a ticket regardless?

It's a start.....at least 3 weeks late possibly longer but, it's a start.

Hopefully we'll as a fanbase get an improvement over the next few weeks/month or so but how many people have been pissed off never to return by this either as match going fans or randoms buying a Jack shirt that hasn't arrived.
Well I for one haven’t been put off. If I could put up with the best team in the land in all world during the rubbish years a few problems with the ticketing system ain’t going to deter me! ;-) :-)

Shouldn't have to do that.

People are committing to buying the tickets by joining the cup scheme. My brother is currently isolating after international travel and my dad has Covid and can't attend tomorrow. Should they be punished for this despite guaranteeing they'd pay for a ticket regardless?
I am not sure that’s the point being made mate. I think it’s more about people joining the Cup schemes and routinely selling on tickets for the points. I am surprised some people do that but it’s not a hanging matter.

Money shouldn’t buy loyalty points but that’s the situation we’ve had with Platinum for many years.

I think we need to get through this week with 3 home games and then expect to see big improvements in the admin.

That said, itnwon’t change my feelings for City. I support a football team / club and the admin is one small part of that. My support is tribal and will be with me for life.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.