Champions League - 2021/22

Sorry but the majority of that is pant wetting mate. I too didn't even get an email (that bit is wrong and needs addressing) apparently they said via twitter tickets would go on the system on Monday (once more, we should be told that by email, I and many others aren't on the cesspit that is twitter) on Monday, just as they said, my account on the ticket website was updated to confirm my ticket for leipzig. (again, this is too late but they're ironing out details on the new system) it wasn't until about 7.30pm tonight that my wallet finally updated so I was one of the very late ones, there was no reason to start bed wetting though as the website confirmed my ticket, it's on the system and I'm getting in somehow. if for some reason it hadn't updated right up until I'm about to leave for the match, I just tell a steward in the correct colour bib, they check the card on their machine and I get let in after a few minutes delay, no big deal.

You don't need to be tech savy, I had never used Gpay before either but city put out a thorough guide that was incredibly simple to do and I've not had to do anything since then with it but just wait for my leipzig ticket and any other to update.

Of those many hours you said you've spent with ticket issues, how much of that time have you done anything other than just stare at screens and refresh things? And was there anything you did during that time that actually did anything or did it all just eventually sort itself out in due course? You said you didn't phone city so my post wasn't aimed at you, I was quite specific with who I was aiming it at.

I'm not blaming fans entirely, far from it, the ticket office has many problems, that is clear for everybody to see, to the point they've sent apology emails out for how poor it is. I merely pointed out there's a hefty amount of people on here and social media losing the plot very specifically because their wallet hasn't updated as fast as they wanted and those without any patience are adding considerably to the genuine ticketing problems.
Classic - Glass :- half full half empty

Sorry but the majority of that is pant wetting mate. I too didn't even get an email (that bit is wrong and needs addressing) apparently they said via twitter tickets would go on the system on Monday (once more, we should be told that by email, I and many others aren't on the cesspit that is twitter) on Monday, just as they said, my account on the ticket website was updated to confirm my ticket for leipzig. (again, this is too late but they're ironing out details on the new system) it wasn't until about 7.30pm tonight that my wallet finally updated so I was one of the very late ones, there was no reason to start bed wetting though as the website confirmed my ticket, it's on the system and I'm getting in somehow. if for some reason it hadn't updated right up until I'm about to leave for the match, I just tell a steward in the correct colour bib, they check the card on their machine and I get let in after a few minutes delay, no big deal.

You don't need to be tech savy, I had never used Gpay before either but city put out a thorough guide that was incredibly simple to do and I've not had to do anything since then with it but just wait for my leipzig ticket and any other to update.

Of those many hours you said you've spent with ticket issues, how much of that time have you done anything other than just stare at screens and refresh things? And was there anything you did during that time that actually did anything or did it all just eventually sort itself out in due course? You said you didn't phone city so my post wasn't aimed at you, I was quite specific with who I was aiming it at.

I'm not blaming fans entirely, far from it, the ticket office has many problems, that is clear for everybody to see, to the point they've sent apology emails out for how poor it is. I merely pointed out there's a hefty amount of people on here and social media losing the plot very specifically because their wallet hasn't updated as fast as they wanted and those without any patience are adding considerably to the genuine ticketing problems.
There’s lots of Blues who have been genuinely frustrated with the customer service failings. I agree with a lot of their points. That said, I agree about the bed wetting re ticket wallet updates. In addition, some of the most frustrated Blues however just joined the ticket schemes to get the points and sell / pass on their tickets. Que sera but they’ve added to the excessive belly aching.

A further thing that has been enlightening is learning that anyone can pick up a batch of tickets before away games as long as they’ve ordered them with friends and family with the right points. I’m sure the vast majority of the Blues are very genuine but for yonks the Club, the OSC and corporates have been blamed for groups of tourists in our away ends. We now know anybody could be doing this including ticketing agencies / touts buying rows of season cards. It is what it is and I have no qualms with any Blue trying to get an away ticket.

Last edited:
There’s lots of Blues who have been genuinely frustrated with the customer service failings. I agree with a lot of their points. That said, I agree about the bed wetting re ticket wallet updates. In addition, some of the most frustrated Blues however just joined the ticket schemes to get the points and sell / pass on their tickets. Que sera but they’ve added to the excessive belly aching.

A further thing that has been enlightening is learning that anyone can pick up a batch of tickets before away games as long as they’ve ordered them with friends and family with the right points. I’m sure the vast majority of the Blues are very genuine but for yonks the Club, the OSC and corporates have been blamed for groups of tourists in our away ends. We now know anybody could be doing this including ticketing agencies / touts buying rows of season cards. It is what it is and I have no qualms with any Blue trying to get an away ticket.
That must be why we had 300 Belgians away at Arsenal.

Nothing to do with a city employee, it never is.

Double Edit

just had a txt now too saying the same as the email,god,they look after us dont they !

EDIT

just had an email off city telling me to download my seasoncard to avoid delays tonight,and they're welcoming me back to the stadium for the new season ! will be my 3 rd game !at the stadium !!!

to avoid delays in entering the Stadium tonight for our 8pm match against RB Leipzig, simply download your Mobile Season Ticket direct to your smartphone wallet by clicking the link below. This does not require you to be logged into your account.

Any iPhone 6 or above, and most recent Android mobile phone devices are compatible with mobile ticketing. If you’re unsure if your phone supports mobile ticketing, please check out our FAQ’s here, which includes further information about which mobile devices are compatible.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Etihad Stadium for the start of the new season.

Supporter Services

Last edited:
Best of luck tonight guys, a different demographic of supporters today, less digicard holders, cup schemes, random one game fans & freebies......get down early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.