United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see that Varane is maintaining the form he showed at Real Madrid for the past two years. Young Boys should have had four or five last night with the space those centre backs left for them down the middle, not to mention the Rags' non existent midfield.
The hoofball to Van Persie worked well in 2013 but the game has moved on since then and the limited tactic of hitting it long to Ronaldo will not work, against even average teams. Happy days.

Ogs funny how no one calls him on his bias. Apparently its a pen on ronaldo and no red card by wan bissaka. The guy has a reputation as being honest because he looks like a soft arse. But in reality he moans like the rest of the deluded rags and is just as biased.

Ogs funny how no one calls him on his bias. Apparently its a pen on ronaldo and no red card by wan bissaka. The guy has a reputation as being honest because he looks like a soft arse. But in reality he moans like the rest of the deluded rags and is just as biased.

Remember the Govan bully is pulling his strings and he is one of the biggest hypocrites and biased fuckers ever. No wonder his comments are so distorted.

So according to the bus driver.

Probably shouldn’t have been a red
Should have been a pen and a red but ref bottled it because he was young and inexperienced

No mention of ridiculous overly defensive set up after the red, the whoppingly bad substitutions the form of Beek and Sancho

Unlike Pep he never puts the blame on his own door.

Even Merson recognised we would have just controlled the ball and Young Boys wouldn’t have got near it, this rag team isn’t equipped leadership or talent wise to do it.
Was this the same young inexperienced ref who gave a red card a few minutes later
Utter garbage

I said it in the Ronaldo thread. We were never going to entertain ronny trying to usurp Pep like he is with solkjear. I have the feeling (though it is early days) that we dodged a bullet... I even think we entertained the idea just to make utd sign him. I mean they've ended up fucking their wage structure (again), ended up with an ageing player (again), upset the dressing room (possibly), and put the spotlight pressure totally on utd.

Master stroke if true.

The utd fans are now wanting ole sacked.... I have a slight feeling ronny could get the job.... I mean who is in charge here...

Attachments

• _20210915_125448.JPG
    _20210915_125448.JPG
    83.6 KB · Views: 191
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.