RB Leipzig (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

So was literally everyone else.

Stupid. If he had marked the other player and he'd headed back across he'd have been "marking the wrong man" again.

he’s literally running towards Zinchenko’s man mate. 2 of them on the same player. Ake’s man was the one behind Dias, and he was really slow to react to it.

There’s no defending him at this stage. People said it was mendy. Then it’s Zinchenko. Then Dias. Then Laporte. All of these players are getting pelters for really rare poor games(mendy aside obvs) and the common thread is Ake is playing next to them.

We are so lucky to support such an amazing team. What a game, what a team, what a manager. Love it and long may it continue. Can’t believe I flapped so much in the transfer window, that’s why I watch football and basically know nothing.

Reactions: cbl
Could do without pep making comments about attendance in the pressers with the current ticketing and customer service shambles. The club is seriously out of touch at the moment.

I was there, but know heaps who didn't bother passing or selling their ticket on as they usually would because the club have fucked us.

First two goals he’s stood watching, slow to react.1st he doesnt get up at all. 2nd he is marking the wrong player, Zinchenko has the back player and Ake should have moved across much earlier. 3rd goal he lets the player go.
I think Ake's decision making cost us a bit but so did the inability to win 50/50 tussles. That was the real cause of the first goal - there must have been 4 chances to win the ball. Great game though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.