RB Leipzig (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Could do without pep making comments about attendance in the pressers with the current ticketing and customer service shambles. The club is seriously out of touch at the moment.

I was there, but know heaps who didn't bother passing or selling their ticket on as they usually would because the club have fucked us.
Not to mention the 8pm kick-off, the appalling public transport and the shocking infrastructure in the vicinity of the stadium.

Absolute crap. Nearly all there attack came from our right side where Dias and cancelo were. People just choose one guy to blame and blame home whatever.

Not to enter or even put my opinion forwards, but their right sided forward scored a hat trick.

I’d not say the right side were blameless, but if we play Kev in centre mid, the right often get exposed. Not because he doesn’t defend or doesn’t work hard, but because he’s high risk. That high risk is what makes him so dangerous.

WTF is this from Pep?

We scored 16 goals in the last three games here. I'd like more people to come on Saturday. We will be tired. Southampton are so dangerous. I invite all our people to come 3pm to watch our game."

We've had almost full houses our first two home games in spite of our ticket office doing everything it can to stop that happening and Norwich not selling their tickets by a long way. I don't like him having pops at us, plenty of others do that

Glad for the 3 points & the nice goals from Grealish & Cancelo.

But wasn't impressed with the overall performance of the team.

First visit of the season tonight. Marvellous stuff.

And even the pre-poured beer before the match was quick too ;-)

Deffo gonna get a Wycombe ticket. Cole and Liam in full effect hopefully.

Not to mention the 8pm kick-off, the appalling public transport and the shocking infrastructure in the vicinity of the stadium.
Really irked me -so unnecessary from Pep. Fwiw I went to Norwich game and was sick for a week afterwards-I’ll be back Saturday but it was insensitive and unwarranted by Pep.

WTF is this from Pep?

We scored 16 goals in the last three games here. I'd like more people to come on Saturday. We will be tired. Southampton are so dangerous. I invite all our people to come 3pm to watch our game."

We've had almost full houses our first two home games in spite of our ticket office doing everything it can to stop that happening and Norwich not selling their tickets by a long way. I don't like him having pops at us, plenty of others do that
Strange comments don't ever remember him saying similar when Barca were playing in a half empty stadium

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.