Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

everyone chill out. back in the 80s turnouts for games were shit if the fans weren’t into it.

we need more low gates so these businesses realise they cant continue to charge absurd prices. mid week is shit for most people, the idea of going to a game a pain the arse trying to get to manchester especially since driving and parking is a complete nightmare. and you get there and alcohol is banned from the stadium for because some european sports association decided it so.

proud to be a picky city fan rather than a flag waving liverpool or united lunatic

We need a song for Pep on Saturday. We're not really here PEP! O,r "Can you hear us in the dugout?"

Second half, as you allude to, it was all “here’s to you Vincent Kompany” at 100 mph...
I don't have much desire to criticize fans who are there trying to do their bit, but why can't our fan base hold a basic beat. Every song feels like people just did a massive line of speed and they're allowed another one when they get to the end.

Fucking hell, we have some right morons following us. Sick of ungrateful entitled fans.

Or maybe its just a case of long term rags on here finally revealing themselves.
Yep you got me.

How dare I prefer one manager to another. Pep is a prick, regardless of how successful he is. Probably what makes him a winner. Mancini was a prick too, but he was our prick. Pep is Barca's prick

I’m an old in, I remember the best of atmospheres at Maine Road when we were good and when we were shit. Not once at Maine Road can I remember a quiet atmosphere at a night cup match, not once can I remember a derby match without Atmosphere or one where United out sang us at home. Then came the League Cup Semi Final of 2020 ( pre covid) …. Worst atmosphere I’ve ever encountered
I remember cup ties at Maine Road in the 80s and 90s when there were less than 10k there and the atmosphere was shit

I really enjoyed the match and thought it was a good crowd. Mobile ticketing is very difficult for many older supporters. Not everyone is a IT lover either.
This all day , i am "older generation" and usaully attend ten to fifteen home games a season health permitting , but i am not into modern technology or mobiles or the internet , and have very very basic knowledge of IT , to me it is a neccesary evil , so after 55 years as a match going supporter i will now rely on watching from my armchair.
Will miss like hell watching live football games , but i dont want to walk up to a turnstile and refused admission because i havent got the right app or info on my mobile ,it s a hundred mile round trip for home games , so i will get my live football fix watching my grandson U-16's on a Sunday.

It was a good turnout and the atmosphere has been the best for a few seasons in the home games so far, in my opinion.

As for Pep, nice to see you make a beeline for the tunnel at Spurs and Leicester. No thanks to the thousands of us who spend the bulk of our hard earned cash going all over the place to see you and your players, stay til the end and sing our lungs out whatever the result.

I posted on here the other week that the boss and players would be livid if they knew the truth. Fans on hold for 4 hours and not being able to access a product they've already paid for. They're in a bubble of their own and so ill-informed it's untrue. It's why I try not to get too attached to the staff and players, they come and go and not many of them actually love the club. Being a City fan is about the experience with other fans and mates, and the laughs on the away trips especially. We will be around a lot longer than the likes of Pep Guardiola and his cronies.

I will miss his football and the top drawer players who will no doubt follow him out the door, but I won't miss the man. World class coach, but classless person and serial backstabber.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.