Norm Macdonald RIP

I generally tend to the know the nationality of my 'favourite' people.
The annoying part is that I knew he was canadian, he's just so connected with american culture that it threw me off.

Point still stands though, very funny man with a unique sense of humor.

The annoying part is that I knew he was canadian, he's just so connected with american culture that it threw me off.

Point still stands though, very funny man with a unique sense of humor.
What’s the difference between canooks, yanks, kiwi, oz brits, other than you being so much funnier and more smarterer ?

What’s the difference between canooks, yanks, kiwi, oz brits, other than you being so much funnier and more smarterer ?
Eh, cultural differences I suppose? Personally find most american comedians either too safe, too gimmicky or too thoughtless. Even Norm used to say "don't write me into any of your stupid sketches" while on SnL ;)
As for the others I got no clue, but I do originate from a country where most comedians or comedic entertainment is absolute garbage.

Personally a huge fan of loads of british comedians and the british style of humour, allthough I find the likes of Michael McIntyre and Russel Howard painful to listen to so their popularity just shows that humour is subjective

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.