Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

BBC:

The Etihad Stadium capacity is about 55,000 and there was a crowd of 38,062 against RB Leipzig, with the away section virtually empty.

And what in God's name are we supposed to do about that?
For what it's worth: I listened to it on the radio (don't live in England, and work on Wednesdays), and you could hear our chanting in the background right the way through. Ironically enough, it was the "empty seats at 'ome” that was clearest!

I’m fairly sure post match against Southampton on Saturday at least one interviewer will ask him about the crowd performance/attendance for that game - be interesting to see if he’s being coached by the PR team on his response as we all type

BBC:

The Etihad Stadium capacity is about 55,000 and there was a crowd of 38,062 against RB Leipzig, with the away section virtually empty.

And what in God's name are we supposed to do about that?
For what it's worth: I listened to it on the radio (don't live in England, and work on Wednesdays), and you could hear our chanting in the background right the way through. Ironically enough, it was the "empty seats at 'ome” that was clearest!
It wasn’t 38,000, not in a million years was it that low.

I remember the last time it was that low and it looked well short of what was last night.

Ticketing issues, no away fans, no jeopardy in the game vs a decent but not big European club but if you ask me @twosips sums my thoughts us perfectly. Great Video Steve

Thanks mate. I didn't get into the specifics too much like that, but more just talked about how I find it desperately annoying. It bugs me, a lot. It's tedious.

Yes I know but it's wrong. It has to be. I was there and I've been going for 40 years and I know what a crowd is. I couldn't see EL3 from my seat but I could see the rest of the ground and the only significant empty seats were in the away end and that's 3k, and in the top tier of CB3 which looked 3/4 full. 48k would be my estimate.
My estimate was 46k.

Cunts trick by Pep. He never calls the players out but has thrown us under the bus. 100 odd days since thousands of Blues descended on Porto costing a fucking fortune. Many still in debt having jumped through hoops to be there. If you're gonna moan about last night, praise the support at Leicester, which was outstanding. I live in Leicester and to a man they've said it was the best away support in years.

Cunts trick Pep.
No fucking need.

Thanks mate. I didn't get into the specifics too much like that, but more just talked about how I find it desperately annoying. It bugs me, a lot. It's tedious.
Yeah but the bellends that push this want it to annoy and bug you… job done for them!!

ironically nearly everybody who has brought this up to me today is a plastic rag or dipper who I can honestly say to my knowledge have never watched their teams live ever

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.