Southampton (H) - Sat 18 Sep 15:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1480 left including the 1500 sent back by Southampton. These will probably go between now and Sat.
Don't worry lurking rags it's probably only because the boss bought them all and is busy now running around Rusholme (that's in Manchester) giving them away free to kids and students. We can't possibly sell out can we, Simon Jordan said so.
Then again he is a pompous, arrogant, opinionated arsehole so may have lied.

Yep, really don't get the Ake sympathisers you see here and on Twitter. He's been an awful buy, rarely available and when he is not great. Last night was his chance to show what he can do in a 'full strength team' and he was awful. He was bad on all 3 goals. At £41m I genuinely think there's an argument for Mangala being a better signing.
You make me feel ashamed to be a Bristolian. Nathan's Dad has been seriously ill for weeks and died last night. The boy should be given compassionate leave rather than slated for not concentrating.

With Ake in there we'll concede so we'll just have to hope we continue to have our shooting boots on to outscore them....
I think you should look to the left and right of him IF you’re implying he was solely the reason for shipping 3 against Leipzig! Neither Dias nor Zinchenko covered themselves in glory…if you actually watch how the goals are scored, not just who scored them!

Has anyone at MCFC actually held Pep to account for his numerous ‘brain farts’ in key matches in the last few seasons. Champions League embarrassments, dreadful performances against the Rags, shocking FA Cup semifinal against Arsenal and the crap against Chelsea last season. This season we’ve already had the Community Shield defeat and that Tottenham setback.
We all know on this Forum when he reveals his team sheet when ‘he’s got this one wrong’..but do any of his coaching team ever say “WTF Pep?”.
His recent rants about players and MCFC fans were a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.