RB Leipzig (H) - CL | Post-Match Thread

I suppose we will all have to put up with "Empty seats" Jokes fueled by our own manager.

Sure......... it is being took out of context.

Lets be honest though It is not like he hasn't done this all before.

Not making excuses,but there were many reasons for last night attendance.

The main one being people are confused these days, about whether they are,or not allowed in Vaccinated,or un-vaccinated.Or if they need to be tested for Covid before entrance.Then you have the mither just trying to simply buy tickets for games theses days.Many think it is too much fucking about.I have spoke to 3 People today who wanted tickets but didn't have a clue how to go about it.

Going to a game has become as daunting as booking a holiday abroad because of Covid.

Pep should concentrate on what he does best instead of giving ammunition to those that hate us.

Just a thought but maybe someone should respond to pep and tell him that fans are saving up for the quarter final game, when we throw it away against a far lesser team...

I'm still pissed off with Pep after those comments, It shouldn't matter if it was 500 or 50,000 in the ground Wednesday night he should of kept his mouth shut. Their is a pandemic going on, Thousands of people have lost there jobs because of it, Yet we have a multi millionaire telling us how we should spend our money!

I didn't go because on Wednesday because I simply couldn't afford to because I'm keeping my money to bring my little lad the game on Saturday and I'm sure it's the same for many others having to chose what game to keep your money for as we don't have the luxury to go to every single game.
How about that prick Pep pays for fans that can't go if he's that bothered about it! He should of thanked the fans that turned up on Wednesday, Not have a pop at the ones that didn't!

Fucking twat.

It's what City fans have done down the years. We appear to have to have a scapegoat to abuse, and it's not one of our finest traits.
It's not too long ago that a section of our support wanted Gundog sold, turns out he's pretty good after all.
I wish people would get behind players rather than on their backs.
The unwarranted focus on Ake takes the attention away from Raz I suppose, particularly now Mendy is no longer available...

We went all the way to the final last year, I didn’t watch a single match.
I find that strange. Well good whatever floats your boat I suppose. Why don’t you stop commenting on anything to do with uefa and city. You seem a man of principle

On reflection I think Pep may have actually been trying to rally the fans to be vocal in their support against Soton-and it was somewhat lost in translation. Expect some clarification at the presser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.