Talksport

dont listen.
unlike on facebook
unfollow on twitter.

simples
Not having a go at you per se, but getting tired of all these head in the sand posts, here and on other threads:-
Don't watch it.
Don't listen to it.
They're doing no harm.
Don't go.

The point is, anything about City affects us in some way and being informed and experiencing things, not having to tolerate everything under the guise of it becoming the norm, allows people to comment.

(I know I know - don't come on here then.)

Last edited:
Not having a go at you per se, but getting tired of all these head in the sand posts, here and on other threads:-
Don't watch it.
Don't listen to it.
They're doing no harm.
Don't go.

The point is, anything about City affects us in some way and being informed and experiencing things, allows people to comment.

I dont buy papers, listen to talksport etc dont do social media. It makes my life better. I use to do it and get wind up and angry etc.
Than the penny dropped if the Club arent bothered than why should I be.

Life is so much better without all that shit

Note to Pep keep you gob shut about us fans who cant afford to go to matches ;)

Last edited:
Don't watch it.
Don't listen to it.
They're doing no harm.
Don't go.

The point is, anything about City affects us in some way and being informed and experiencing things, not having to tolerate everything under the guise of it becoming the norm, allows people to comment.

But if you lot don't listen to it, then I'll have to restart listening to it to keep the thread up to date......... :-)

Don't lower your standards by listening to any of them. We are never going to be favourably compared to either of the red shirts so why bother? These 'stations' have an agenda and they are not going to stray from it, so why listen to them if it's only going to get you angry?
I know it sounds like a long time, but give it another 10-15 years, and I think the media will have to change their tune.

Our grandson is 11, lives in York and is Blue through and through. There was never any chance that he would ever support another club; his Nan (with a little help from me) ensured that. Pre-takeover, it’s almost certain that he would have been the only City fan in his school. However, four or five of his classmates are also City fans.

I'm sure this isn’t an isolated example, so the number of young Blues in the whole country must be much higher than it was in 2008. If we continue to be successful for the next decade or more, the fan base will only grow.

If the British sports media continue with their current anti-City bias, they are going to piss off a very large portion of its potential listenership/viewership/readership.

I therefore believe that before too long, we will receive much more positive coverage than we have for the last 13 years.

I know it sounds like a long time, but give it another 10-15 years, and I think the media will have to change their tune.

Our grandson is 11, lives in York and is Blue through and through. There was never any chance that he would ever support another club; his Nan (with a little help from me) ensured that. Pre-takeover, it’s almost certain that he would have been the only City fan in his school. However, four or five of his classmates are also City fans.

I'm sure this isn’t an isolated example, so the number of young Blues in the whole country must be much higher than it was in 2008. If we continue to be successful for the next decade or more, the fan base will only grow.

If the British sports media continue with their current anti-City bias, they are going to piss off a very large portion of its potential listenership/viewership/readership.

I therefore believe that before too long, we will receive much more positive coverage than we have for the last 13 years.
You could well be right, and I hope so. I just hope the current media (rag worshippers like Simon Stone and the Custis brothers) are still around to to wallow in their self-inflicted misery as we sweep all before us.
It might even begin to happen when the pisscan is dead, because it's apparent they all live in fear of incurring his wrath.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.