tickets,please someone help me

Can anyone figure this out ,my daughter can't go to an upcoming game ,so I'm transferring it to a mate at work who wants to bring his 7 year old lad with him who has a membership.so we require 1 child ticket
How can we do this as city won't sell a ticket to a 7 year old ,and I doubt they will sell a kid's ticket on its own to his dad .
Ideas ?

Can anyone figure this out ,my daughter can't go to an upcoming game ,so I'm transferring it to a mate at work who wants to bring his 7 year old lad with him who has a membership.so we require 1 child ticket
How can we do this as city won't sell a ticket to a 7 year old ,and I doubt they will sell a kid's ticket on its own to his dad .
Ideas ?

Have you tried getting in touch with......

1631560889955.jpeg

On a serious note. If you can, go to the ticket office tomorrow. Hopefully they will be able to sort it out for you. That will be the fastest way. Good luck.

I sympathise 100% fella
but how are you gonna pull out of all the schemes on wednesday ?
by then,phone lines will be even more mental and queues at the ground worse,just to speak to somebody.
Very easy cancel your cards .!!

Have you tried getting in touch with......

View attachment 26202

On a serious note. If you can, go to the ticket office tomorrow. Hopefully they will be able to sort it out for you. That will be the fastest way. Good luck.
I havnt got a clue the 7 year old has a membership for his birthday so can buy now ,but assume he can't buy as he's under 14 ,his dad is going to have my daughter's ticket transferred to him but city allow this about 2 day s before the game so he's got a ticket but not got it yet so doesn't need to buy another .
Meanwhile the ticket we need to buy next to us for the 7 year old has probably sold

I hope this is the right thread...
I am a season ticket holder with an android phone. I have downloaded and used Google pay for the home matches. When I first downloaded it I did not have to enter any bank details which was exactly what I wanted.
Until this morning Southampton was showing in it as normal.
Now when I go into It the only thing that shows is a request for card details and I can't skip past it.
What should I do ?
Yours a foc
Thanks in advance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.