tickets,please someone help me

My e-ticket has updated. I had to go into the wallet and toggle automatic updates off then back on again though. Still no email from City though...
We've just had a group text from some Eccles supporters and they now think I'm great because I told them what to do via your help!! (Don't worry I'll bask in the glory until Wednesday and tell them on the coach that it was your suggestion @johnnymarrsbarres !!) :-)

My e-ticket has updated. I had to go into the wallet and toggle automatic updates off then back on again though. Still no email from City though...

I think after this season this is me done with football tbh.
This is a really good hack. It might be worth @Moderating Team making a sticky post for a while to stop blues worrying about getting their tickets updated in time and saving hours on the phone to City.

This is a really good hack. It might be worth @Moderating Team making a sticky post for a while to stop blues worrying about getting their tickets updated in time and saving hours on the phone to City.
IIRC from the Norwich game, this only works on iPhone. Us Android users just have to be patient (the G Pay wallet did eventually update for Norwich and Arsenal).

IIRC from the Norwich game, this only works on iPhone. Us Android users just have to be patient (the G Pay wallet did eventually update for Norwich and Arsenal).
I dont have Android, so can’t help with that, sorry. Hopefully we have a whizzkid who can unearth a similar hack for Android users.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.