Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

This is what boils down to, some of our fans inability to take banter they care more about opposition fans bollocks than the broader picture.
There are blues who trust their rag mates to tell them what Pep meant than actually listening to Pep explain himself.

40 yr old bastards who're calling a Pep a prick because they can't handle workplace banter. When I was kid, I thought childish dick measuring contests were limited to school playgrounds. Now I'm older, I realize that some people never grew up into adults and now the entire world is their playground.

Pep's clarified what he meant and it wasn't what all the crybabies want it to be.
I think the biggest problem here is Pep brought up a subject that has irked blues for a while and he's unintentionally given ammunition to those sad sacks who invariably go on about attendances.
If its something that gets under your skin (lucky it doesn't with me, it's a load of bollocks and should be treated as such) then your reaction is going to be defensive.
I've no issue with that per se, but there's a few who have gone way over the top and made posts far worse than what Pep came out with.

Because whether you like it or not he is head of the official Manchester City supporters club. So if Pep mocks him,inadvertently he is mocking the supporters again

But Kevin isn't the boss of me or the multitudes of match going fans who aren't interested, he's no more than a niche union rep and frankly when he opens his mouth he does as much damage sometimes. As I said I'd rather him be all over the board for the more serious issues in and around the match day experience and we all know what they are.

Pep's clarified what he meant and it wasn't what all the crybabies want it to be.

Nobody wanted the best manager we've probably ever had to have a dig at the fans, if you think differently you are deluded. Again it's about interpretation. We can go around in circles, his ill advised comments have caused no end of embarrassment to the fans.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.