Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Absolutely this. He really made us all feel like he was one of us .
Bobby Mancini got it. He knew exactly what was important to us at the time and delivered 100%.

Mancini and Cook laid the foundations for subsequent dominance. That's why they'll always be loved by most Blues.

Okay then maybe Europe.
Maybe Madrid, Barcelona, Munich, Dortmund, Paris and the rest of the U.K., and U.E.F.A's big "history" fanbase. We have had a solid fanbase in Ireland, at least for the near 55 years I've been a fan, and it is growing quickly. Most PL clubs would have had similar numbers except the old top 4 and club's that fielded Irish players. The red support grew here because of family ties with Liverpool and Manchester, Irish players there, and ever improving transport options to travel to them. Access to U.K. tv boosted that in the 70's and Sky's red bias when it arrived sent the red map on fire as they brainwashed viewers that only red mattered.

My WhatsApp has been pinging all day with chuckling rags taking the piss. Thanks Pep for giving them a cheap shot at us. Pep you are a tool at times ,wasn't handing them easy derby victories enough?.
I did find the photo of Shamima Begum at the Etihad funny saying she'll even be a City fan if we let her back.

I have decided that this is actually a good thing.

Every now and again we all need a blow out. Pep/fans. Many on here agree with the boss and many also think he is a twat. It would be far worse if it didn’t annoy him tbh. The man is passionate and he cares about the club. Look no further than Cas.

We have been on a great journey with pep with highs and lows albeit not many lows. You can see he is a fucking manic manager with his never ending tirades at player/club/supporters.

The reason this has upset the fan base is because it has hit a nerve and ripped the sticky plaster off an already sore wound dreamed up by the media to attack our core.

It’s out in the open now for all the world to see. No more sneaky shots by the media or supporters from other clubs trying to score points when their own team look abysmal on the pitch.

We are City! Did you expect it to be easy following the blues?…no fucking way otherwise we will lose our unique identity to claw through the mud when it gets tough and use our satirical sense of humour to get us into the next battle ground.

Stand proud blues. Everyone makes mistakes.

Bobby Mancini got it. He knew exactly what was important to us at the time and delivered 100%.

Mancini and Cook laid the foundations for subsequent dominance. That's why they'll always be loved by most Blues.

Roberto Mancini "got it" so much that he wanted Kompany & Hart gone and David Silva told the higher ups he wanted to leave if Mancini carried on.

Funny how that bit always gets left out isn't it? 2 of our greatest ever players would have left the club if Mancini kept his job.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.