Etihad Atmosphere - 2021/22

Hmm. In my opinion pep just doesn't get city fans. Hes slagged us off quite a few times since joining.

I am of the vintage when being a city fan was all about commitment to a lost cause, and loyalty without question. Getting battered every week and turninng up, being there no matter what.

30-odd k in the secind division etc.

So now with all this success to get called out by him is a bit annoying to be honest. He doesn't get us and he never will.

He thinks its all about the glory, and the beauty of the tika taka. But thats bullshit. We know its all about the struggle. The ups, the downs, the own goals and the 30 yard screamers. Pollock og. Lee badbuy. Kit Simons. Ali, Ali. Mario. Yaya fa cup semi. 93:20. Thats just city.

Fuckin history. We were formed. In 18 something or other and have been through more ups and downs than most of the prem league combined.

He might be a great manager and tactician and super motivated to win. But to be honest I think I would prefer it if he fucked off back to barca where he can be with his 'people'.

He aint city and he never will be. No mater how many trophies he puts in the cabinet.

I can think of three - Zlatan, Eto’o, Yaya, I also suspect that Aguero was not too fond of him and can think of double that at least that the greatest manager in history Alex Ferguson has fell out with.

It’s weird that some city fans, probably with loose connections to staff involved from the ‘old city’ have this obsession that Mancini was the root of all evil because he didn’t say hello to the kit man or because he fell out with a player from time to time. They should judge him on his achievements on the pitch of which he was superb for the club and this fan base.
I love Mancini but Pep is the not only our best manager so far, he’s likely the most talented manager we will ever have. Enjoy him as it’ll never get better than this.

Zlatan, Eto’o and Yaya are cunts to a man…

and I don’t particularly like Pep outside of football but he’s fair to the players.

He’s been spot on about Hart and Sane for one.

Hmm. In my opinion pep just doesn't get city fans. Hes slagged us off quite a few times since joining.

I am of the vintage when being a city fan was all about commitment to a lost cause, and loyalty without question. Getting battered every week and turninng up, being there no matter what.

30-odd k in the secind division etc.

So now with all this success to get called out by him is a bit annoying to be honest. He doesn't get us and he never will.

He thinks its all about the glory, and the beauty of the tika taka. But thats bullshit. We know its all about the struggle. The ups, the downs, the own goals and the 30 yard screamers. Pollock og. Lee badbuy. Kit Simons. Ali, Ali. Mario. Yaya fa cup semi. 93:20. Thats just city.

Fuckin history. We were formed. In 18 something or other and have been through more ups and downs than most of the prem league combined.

He might be a great manager and tactician and super motivated to win. But to be honest I think I would prefer it if he fucked off back to barca where he can be with his 'people'.

He aint city and he never will be. No mater how many trophies he puts in the cabinet.
Sorry if anyone does not get city fans is our PR department at our club. If it was United they would put up a statement clarifying what Pep said within hours and then banned a few journos and news orgs from the stadium for spreading fake news. our PR department is the worst they are like a business HR when for a sport club they should be more closer to the fans

City also managed a dismal defence of their PL title leaving a clear run for United. They also contrived to lose the FA Cup final to (the relegation bound) Wigan.

It was blindingly obvious that there were real problems between the playing squad and Mancini.
Maybe there was, but the club are to blame for that title defence, messing up the transfer of RVP and ending up with Rodwell and Sinclair amongst others. That season was lost when the August transfer window closed.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.