10 | Jack Grealish - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
he keeps creating some chances but more often than not nobody in there to score from those.
if it connects with someone it is most likely a piss poor finish/shot...

him and KDB would hugely benefit from a top striker same as the club.

now they look in and they have Sterling there who in his current form is a demotivator for City...

he keeps creating some chances but more often than not nobody in there to score from those.
if it connects with someone it is most likely a piss poor finish/shot...

him and KDB would hugely benefit from a top striker same as the club.

now they look in and they have Sterling there who in his current form is a demotivator for City...
Sterling put more balls into the right area than anyone and he was shit, were you there ?

Honestly his passing has surprised me the most. I didn't watch much of him at Villa but some of his passing is just sublime. Like even with the angle we get watching it on TV he finds passes you just don't even see until he makes them. That was something Merlin used to do. With better finishing he'd have 5+ assists for us already.
Yes, some of us were saying this before and hence why he was #1 on our shopping list. Even above a top striker.

He is that good.

Noticed today when he got the ball they pressed him with 2 or 3 players which should leave space for others, unfortunately we were so off our game that the space he created was not exploited.

He's a great player, the reverse pass to Sterling was sublime, shame Raheem couldn't actually do anything with it - no shot on target, no simple pass to a team mate - I believe if Ferran had got that pass he would have at least worked the keep.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.