Southampton (H) | Post Match Thread

Terrible. Nowhere near our level. Southampton played well. Nothing else to say tbh.

strange. We didn’t score against Southampton or Spurs. It’s almost like there was an attacking player in both of these matches who passes to the other team, runs down blind alleys or trips over his own feet at almost every opportunity.

Sort it out Raz.

Of course, he wasn’t the only bad player today, but fucking hell, for a ‘world class’ forward he doesn’t half lose the ball a lot.

Sterling isn't going to Barcelona, so forget about that. He wouldn't go and they wouldn't want him. I'd much rather he found his old form at City but can't see it happening, particularly with Grealish in the way
With less than 2 years of his contract to go do City sell him, or offer a new contract on at least 350k a week.
It’s a no from me.

Sterling isn't going to Barcelona, so forget about that. He wouldn't go and they wouldn't want him. I'd much rather he found his old form at City but can't see it happening, particularly with Grealish in the way
I can’t see it happening either. He tries but his talent is laacking. He just runs into blind alleys and brick walls. Look at that complete mess he made of that De Bruyne pass near the end. Dreadful. It’s not lack of effort but something is going on with him.

Just back at the hotel. A pretty inept performance. Sterling, Gundo and Jesus offered precious little. As for Fernandinho, christ. He was terrible. I think the extra year may well prove to be an (understandably) sentimental mistake.

Dinho is a top class pro and a top class player, giving him bit part roles in this league though will never work. Wrong game to pick him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.