Erling Haaland

Status
Not open for further replies.
The clause already kicks in January

I’d say try and do a sweetener with Dortmund and let them keep him for the rest of the season but they apparently don’t like us. The pricks. They’d probably much rather keep bowing down to Bayern and be happy finishing below them every year.

I’d say try and do a sweetener with Dortmund and let them keep him for the rest of the season but they apparently don’t like us. The pricks. They’d probably much rather keep bowing down to Bayern and be happy finishing below them every year.
No offence but if you think Dortmund have any say in where he is going, you do not understand this transfer.

The only sweeteners worth throwing are to the Haaland family and Mino.

I think other cubs will offer much more than his buyout, so why not offer £150m plus Sterling and Delap with a buy back clause for Delap so if he works out we can have him back? Lets be honest he wont get the chance at City that he will at Dortmund.

I think other cubs will offer much more than his buyout, so why not offer £150m plus Sterling and Delap with a buy back clause for Delap so if he works out we can have him back? Lets be honest he wont get the chance at City that he will at Dortmund.
It isn’t in their business model to accept a buy back. They buy cheap and sell high.

Or compare the lad to Kane who has consistently bags on average 20+ in the toughest league in the world in the past 5+ years.
Has being the Key word in that sentance. I doubt he will be banging in 20+ goals the next five seasons. He currently looks more like £40m than £100m

In fairness, I think we are the pricks in that relationship. So........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.