Wycombe Wanderers tickets

I've filled in all the updated information on my new credit card but our wonderfully site just keeps failing as I try and submit it so fuck it, I'll stay at home

Ha ha I remember those days, was it ,2p to make a call too?
I remember the days of ringing the operator and asking for a reverse charge call... they'd ring the number and ask if the recipient would accept the charge, and you could hear the discussion.

I'd be shouting "dad, dad, it's me.. accept the charge", or "dad, dad, come and pick me up from...." while the operator was still talking to him.

Spent 1hour 11minutes on the phone this morning to change my seat, as I had been allocated one in 104 rather than my usual 304. They put me in row N, half way down, which, because of my walking/balance problems, is impractical for me, plus the fact that everyone stands up when there's a goal chance, etc, and I can't stand up for 90 minutes these days (in more ways than one).
I'm now an extra £5 lighter, but in 204 and close to the exit, so the waiting was time well spent for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.