Wycombe (H) - EFL Cup R3 | Post-Match Thread

Not sure whether anybody noticed when maybe 15 minutes into the game when their weirdo manager throw the ball to Pep for a throw in as though to say I’m not scared of you get on with the game.
Pep threw it back to him.
Yes I did but I thought it was just good natured banter between them. Pep tried to catch the ball as it came out but it was too high. Their manager caught it and threw it to Pep as a bit of a joke as if to say “that’s how you do it”, so he threw it back in the same spirit.

I thought the sportsmanship between the two clubs was very good actually. My son got a selfie with that big unit of a centre forward who is apparently some kind of social media cult hero.

Not sure whether anybody noticed when maybe 15 minutes into the game when their weirdo manager throw the ball to Pep for a throw in as though to say I’m not scared of you get on with the game.
Pep threw it back to him.
Bit scary that guy

https://www.mancity.com/citytv/mens...anchester-city-v-wycombe-carabao-cup-63767838

really recommend watching pep's presser. quite smitten over the academy players.
It was so good to hear him speaking so freely and with such enthusiasm about our academy. It will be exciting to follow the progress of these young lads in the future. And it's not just one or two good prospects...I think there are at least five or six extremely talented young players to watch out for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.