Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion City fans should be elated at the moment. We have won 3 titles in 4 years. We have Pep Guardiola and players like Foden who is truly a special player and yet if you read Bluemoon some of the comments are poisonous. I think this is a product of our conformist times. People lack the mental strength to think for themselves and they have just wilted in the face of relentless media criticism.

I checked the news this morning for City news and what did I find in the Guardian? Their match report discussion had been taken over by battering City fans because their journalists had selected this post for discussion breaking their own guidance on comments. This goes on all the time, every day of the week, month in month out. And it adds up, and has worn some fans down.

comment.png

(Please do not reply by the way. Because that finances the Guardian)

The commercial media sell news. So they bait City and praise Utd. You can make that costly by boycotting their posts and adding to their admin cost when appropriate.

I forgot. Man Utd did not give free tickets out to schools last night but you'd be stupid as a blue to emphasise it. Keep it as future reference.Utd.PNG

Quit the lies. That is what they do. Their ground was full, and their season ticket holders do Not have to go to League Cup games. Champions League and FA Cup ties are chargeable but they can opt of League Cup and Europa League games.

Their ground was full because they are still buzzing over the return of Ronaldo. If we'd have signed Messi we'd have been buzzing too. However, there's more to football than having an excited fanbase.

This current discussion started because imo City got a good crowd for Leipzig of c.48k imo with no away fans and it was reported as 38k, and that will be used against us for years, and then Parker needlessly criticised Pep for a slight he never made or intended.
I think you are beginning to believe the crap from the Guardian that you were so fond of reading from cover to cover but used to criticise and rightly so.
But sadly you grew to believe the repetition of the lies.

'ickle Mike today....reserves compy (£330M rag team unless I've missed someone one famous academy player on the bench), discussion about it's not a real trophy with that Naga woman, not taken seriously, managed to get City 4 times winners in but, in the context of the 'discussion' almost turned it into a negative.

Then mentioned safe standing, hope he's got a seat as he'll see fuck all otherwise. Annoying twat.

BBC stopping being crap for a change as they feature a disabled lad who got social media abuse after posting his brave efforts on goal.
Taken to Wembley but he broke into tears of joy when taken to Fulham s training ground to meet his heroes with his mum. That lad has some balls and it was all very touching.
Kevin Ashton must be kicking himself not claiming this lad for the Rags and a triumph for the new Minister of Eduction and Social Media.
Well done BBC and Fulham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.