Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 36742

24 hours earlier, Jamie Jackson had written of Manchester City's 5-0 win that "a prime factor is, of course, the riches the side fuelled by Abu Dhabi’s petro‑dollars enjoy: that should allow them to beat a significantly lower‑budget operation such as Sporting..."

This is for the attention of the small band of City Guardianistas.
Devour lol

A flick on from a corner with poor keeping and a scuffed effort deflected through 2 defenders legs sending the keeper the wrong way after being mostly on the back foot and having their bar rattled when Inter should have scored but yeah have a good old wank at Liverpool scraping past an average Inter Milan whose expenditure on players is dwarfed by the scouse vermin but no mention of that.

Don't know if already posted but.......... driving to work Wednesday morning listening to radio 4. Sports desk at 7.27 and the headline was some bloke who finished 13th in the skiing the night before and some people hurling bits of rock at other bits of rock on some ice while cleaning it with brushes... thereafter about 4 mins of crap they mentioned that city scored 5 away from home last night (whatever). Fast forward 24 hours. 7.27.... sports desk... HEADLINE.... fantastic result for bin dippers last night>>>> and straight over to milan for our jonny on the spot to slather and want himself inside out while describing footballs undoubted finest. The contrast struck me. Thats all. @conspiracy.
That's diabolical mate and shit.
Sometimes I'm glad I live in Australia and am cocooned from this bias.

Bedes is a bit like City, Unrecognisable from the past.
In my day poor teachers mingled freely with the paedophiles that roamed the corridors and Dorms.
The football pitches were great though.
I remember it well mate. Think it was father green (“he loves a teen”) that was the famous one from the 80s

A strange week of the impartial BBC sports reporting ends with that ventriloquist's dummy almost shouting "what about Rangers winning" as part of the national news headlines.
So lots of noise from the famous BBC Sport about this week's football except about the biggest win of them all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.