Carabao Cup R4 Draw | West Ham (A) - Wed 27 Oct 19:45

An absolute joke that the holders aren't on TV in the tie of the round
The all premier league games are quite boring. I think we should have been on TV vs Wycombe and Arsenal should have been on on the Wednesday.

Unfortunately United and Liverpool draw the biggest viewing figures, so they're always going to pick them over us.

The all premier league games are quite boring. I think we should have been on TV vs Wycombe and Arsenal should have been on on the Wednesday.

Unfortunately United and Liverpool draw the biggest viewing figures, so they're always going to pick them over us.
most neutrals would rather watch West ham v City. United are out so that's a red herring(excuse the pun).

This should be an interesting tie between two clubs that haven’t played any tough opponents in this competition yet, with all due respect to a spirited but ultimately limited Wycombe team.

Midweek, not on TV, just like every game I listened to in ‘70s ‘80s and most of the ‘90s. Even then, getting radio coverage wasn’t guaranteed.
Yeah man I kind of enjoy it when it’s not on telly and you’ve got trusty old Radio Manchester to fall back on just like the old days. If only the lead comm wasn’t such a **** and the BBC weren’t obsessed with shoehorning anonymous ill informed female pundits into co comm roles. Give me Fred or Lakey every time.

This should be an interesting tie between two clubs that haven’t played any tough opponents in this competition yet, with all due respect to a spirited but ultimately limited Wycombe team.
We've played 1 game in it, most PL sides have not had a tough game apart from the Rags, and they fluffed it as usual.

Ridiculous that this isn't being televised. It's the tie of the round on paper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.