Blue Pubs In Town

City Road inn is decent enough, although they’re a bit hit and miss with opening early these days

will be on in courtyard but it’s full of students

lost dene if you fancy a walk up deansgate
Deansgate is rag central.

City Road inn is decent enough, although they’re a bit hit and miss with opening early these days

will be on in courtyard but it’s full of students

lost dene if you fancy a walk up deansgate
Aren’t they all still in bed at 12.30pm?

Do they still show football in there? Noticed they've changed hands recently and had a bit of a revamp
No, Joshua Brooks is more a music venue now. Courtyard will be best bet, near Oxford Road, loads of screens. Director's Box another one just near St Peter's Sq.

I noticed another pub closed down on Deansgate. I think it was actually called the Deansgate. I avoid them all like the plague. Cafes, restaurants, bars, clubs are much more vibrant places. Indeed Manchester is becoming party central. Retail shops shutting down, but of an evening on Thursday, Friday, or Saturday night, the city centre is full of young people. I have also noticed that a lot of drivers are coming into Manchester in the evening to show off their cars. I don't understand this phenomena, but they bring cars in, and rev them up. Happening a lot.

Deansgate is rag central.
It isn't. I live there. Only time you see Man Utd is on match-day, and that's because if you're going to drink or eat in Manchester before the game, you'd choose that side.

I walk everywhere in Manchester and since Utd signed Ronaldo, I see their shirts everywhere, but prior to that they had become invisible and City massively outnumbered them. THe Ronaldo phenomenon wont last. He is 36. Your time is up, and you'll be changing coach soon. This is your last hurrah.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.