Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL - Tue 28 Sep 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m guessing at a draw. Would’ve gone for a win but there’ll be some tired legs after today and I think recovery needs will take sway over high intensity training pitch preparations, which could leave us shy of our best.

good thing we have been doing great so far in group stages. We should be fine if Pep gives key players rest for this match.

I don't have much hope for this match because we ran a lot today. Kevin, foden, grealish, jesus looked so tired. Don't know if they would recover in time.

I don't have much hope for this match because we ran a lot today. Kevin, foden, grealish, jesus looked so tired. Don't know if they would recover in time.
agreed, we made a very big statement today at the bridge and the same at Anfield will see us top, its not the end of the world if we draw or even lose this one, we will most certainly qualify 2nd place if not 1st,its going to be tough at Liverpool if we play the above in this,this is were peps quality will come in,i certainly wouldnt know what to do

I think the team selection could depend on the liverpool result today
If Liverpool get a win this weekend, then their match will be major priority.

agreed, we made a very big statement today at the bridge and the same at Anfield will see us top, its not the end of the world if we draw or even lose this one, we will most certainly qualify 2nd place if not 1st,its going to be tough at Liverpool if we play the above in this,this is were peps quality will come in,i certainly wouldnt know what to do
Totally agree. Not worried about this game. We need to rest key players and hope they are ready for Liverpool

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.