Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

Had to take my son to university - that’s the first game I’ve missed in about 8 year.

is there anywhere I can watch the full 90 minutes ? The highlights I’ve seen didn’t do it justice

Best transfer window we've ever had, keeping Bernardo, Jesus & Laporte.
Go and read the july/Aug transfer forum posts.....all the know fuck all about football fifa players would take 40m each for Laporte and Bernie....and given Jesus a piggyback to anywhere for free lol.
Also to posters saying "if we had a striker it would have been more" .....we would not have controlled the game like we did, playing a striker in place of anybody out there today.

Still think finishing needs to improve but a dominant performance from the best team in the country by a distance.

Everybody superb, but Bernardo, that was something else, one of the best performances I’ve seen
Comparable to his opus magnifique against the Scousers in 2019. He and Rodri controlled the middle of the park, broke up plays and held the ball superbly. Never gave Chelsea a sniff. Play like this, and we have a real chance of turning Anfield into a library next week

Had to take my son to university - that’s the first game I’ve missed in about 8 year.

is there anywhere I can watch the full 90 minutes ? The highlights I’ve seen didn’t do it justiceI

If that's true, you sir, are a legend!

Check your inbox. :)

Emma Hayes, Pat Nevin, Dennis Wise, Ashley Cole, Bosingwa, Ballack, Mount, Hazard, Jorginho, Azpilicueta, Alonso.

All of them can eat shit. Their team is pathetic.
Ron 'Chopper' Harris, David Webb, Mickey Droy, David Speedie, Jeremy Clarkson , David Mellor and and.......

The table is looking goooooood.

After this immense display you have to think the whole squad will be fired up and full of self-belief.

Emma Hayes, Pat Nevin, Dennis Wise, Ashley Cole, Bosingwa, Ballack, Mount, Hazard, Jorginho, Azpilicueta, Alonso.

All of them can eat shit. Their team is pathetic.
Are they all hiding behind Emma?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.