United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
i understand your point and it is funny but every big club faces this sooner or later, hopefully city's transition from pep will be smooth but shit happens sometimes. Specially when you have a clueless board that manages to drag the club down with terrible decisions
Quite agree but your last sentence says it all.
We have the best board and the best owners in football who don’t pander to the past and most definitely have a view and a plan for the succession. The cleverest people learn from the mistakes of others.
The sort of shit currently happening at the swamp would be completely avoidable if they had owners who actually cared for the future of the club rather than lining their own pockets by blindsiding their own fans.

i understand your point and it is funny but every big club faces this sooner or later, hopefully city's transition from pep will be smooth but shit happens sometimes. Specially when you have a clueless board that manages to drag the club down with terrible decisions
The difference with Manchester City is that the 2008 project was designed for long-term fruition.

Although Pep was always going to part of the project it was designed for longevity including life after Pep. We can see this in the way we've built our success over a number of years with a real identity in our style of play.

From the academy to the first team the project is bearing fruits.

The initial objective was for Manchester City to become the best football team on the planet. Therefore, by default we'd be the best team in England and Europe.

Woke up and watched the NBC sports extended highlights of this and the City game with no idea of scores. Was a great 30 minutes. To be fair, I think United finally has a well built team. They dominated that game. Only thing I fear is them replacing Ole.
Even the rag biased BBC live updates said Villa had by far the better chances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.