United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solskjaer was unhappy about Villa's players surrounding Fernandes before he took the penalty.

"Sometimes it just doesn't go your way. Bruno is such a good penalty taker and today you would have backed him with your mortgage I would guess.

"What I didn't like was the way they crowded the referee, the penalty spot and Bruno and tried to affect him.

"It clearly worked but that's not great to see."
In terms of sheer hypocrisy that must be up there with the best of them. The pisscan used to encourage his players to both harass and intimidate the ref whenever he felt aggrieved by a decision.
But it's not like he's new to making hypocritical comments. Remember the 'Agueroooo' moment when he claimed afterwards that ALL games should finish at the exact same time?

What should worry Utd is that wasn't a smash and grab job, Villa completely deserved that win and could have won by more.
They've also been riding their luck. I watched the Wolves and West Ham games and they were very, very, very lucky to win those games. I didn't watch Newcastle, but by all accounts it was a silly, open game that might have gone a different way. It's exactly the same pattern as last year. Signing Ronaldo hasn't solved any problems but compounded them. They're in a right old mess. Hahahaha.

Before cRon

Rat - 3 goals in 3 games
Jogba - 5 assists in 3 games
MVP* - 3 goals in 3 games *Mason Van Persie

With cRon

Rat - 1 goal in 3 games
Jogba - 2 assists in 3 games
MS^ - 0 goals in 3 games ^Mason Sturridge

cRon(ic) sucking all the goals and creativity lifeforce out of the team.
bKnQ1aE.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.