Mens clothes shops

Support some local businesses:

Support some local businesses:

Oi Polloi now owned by JD Sports is it not?

As for The Yards.....dodgy/dishonest cunts (IME)

Oi Polloi now owned by JD Sports is it not?

As for The Yards.....dodgy/dishonest cunts (IME)
Just looked and JD did buy Oi Polloi as the pandemic was unfortunately going to see it off.

Saying that, JD Sports is also a Manchester company. Although it’s just got it’s headquarters in Bury now with the majority shareholders being a London investment group. Not exactly sure how GDP works but I presume that it would be classed within Manchester’s GDP though?

JD also bought Pretty Green a while back. Pretty Green are now opening a store on King Street again (different building to the previous one).

I built up a reasonable wardobe from Debenhams by bottom picking from their ever revolving blue cross sale, but sadly they're no more.

In the here and now if I need the odd pair of kecks then I have to go in Marks as they cater for the 29 inch leg brigade. For some unknown reason a lot of olden folk shrink as they age so M and S fill this niche market well. I think you can even go down as far as a 25 inch leg from their circus range. M and S quality is very good indeed if not a little pricey.

Sports Direct are a good call for trainers and kick back gear as their prices are wicked.

Last edited:
I built up a reasonable wardobe from Debenhams by bottom picking from their ever revolving blue cross sale, but sadly they're no more.

In the here and now if I need the odd pair of kecks then I have to go in Marks as they cater for the 29 inch leg brigade. For some unknown reason a lot of olden folk shrink as they age so M and S fill this niche market well. I think you can even go down as far as a 25 inch leg from their circus range. M and S quality is very good indeed if not a little pricey.

Sports Direct are a good call for trainers and kick back gear as their prices are wicked.

But did you know woman shrink by more?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.