United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Latin isn’t what it could be.
This should help.

I remember watching it for the first time, and agreed entirely with the centurion.
Mind you, I do have an "O" level in Latin!
I saw it at the flea pit in Stalybridge with my brother, Brian, as a double header with "Airplane!"
His mates saw him outside after the films, and shouted across to him "BRIAN!" to the great amusement of all.
Yes, I am serious........

Its a shame we dont get to play Manure right now , they'll probably have a better manager by then.
Wouldve loved to see us do to them what we did to Chelses

Caption competition
1bbe1f593075c0dfce4b22200287f811.jpg
Spot the ball would be fun

Loving the United shite, the last few years of their desparation has been as entertaining as watching City.

I think they're FINALLY coming round to the idea that Ole doesnt know what he's doing! Hahahahaha, 3 years is it? 3 years of the media getting behind them (Because thats twhat they do) selling them a false narrative that everything's ok. Loving it, they're totally fucked until they get a new guy, and the new guy could well be Ronoldo, please please please.

Maybe the fans will start on the owners again. I hope so. It's Arsenal level shit this.

And even if they do bring a new guy in he has to cope with a dressing room full of Ronaldo's ego, Pogba's ego, for this season at leats and then they're into rebuilding having spend the jizzillions they have already!

Arsenal all over again. Loving it.

But..But..Ronaldo will bring them the league title.

This time next month they'll be invading the swamp again dressed in green and gold demanding they buy Messi and get City banned from the league ;)

There are two players i'm glad we didn't get/have.

Pogba

Sancho

I have never understood the hype.

I have yet to see a match were Sancho makes the difference. I didn't watch him at Dortmund, but that wouldn't have been a very good gauge anyway.

As for Pogba. I do feel there is a great player in there somewhere. But the odd flash isn't good enough to warrant the hype. How many other players have they now bought to "unlock" him?

Didn't watch much of Sancho at Dortmund either, but saw a bit of him for England and never got what the hype was about. Perhaps the German league just isn't as strong as some people like to make out. Angelino another one who couldn't cut it in England who's been a success there.

The sad thing is the Ole circus has to come to an end some time, and that could be in the next few months looking at their fixtures.

This should help.

I remember watching it for the first time, and agreed entirely with the centurion.
Mind you, I do have an "O" level in Latin!
I saw it at the flea pit in Stalybridge with my brother, Brian, as a double header with "Airplane!"
His mates saw him outside after the films, and shouted across to him "BRIAN!" to the great amusement of all.
Yes, I am serious........

I never did Latin at school, though I was given the opportunity.

However, I have a 2:1 degree in German and French, obtained at the age of 41!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.