Spurs Thread - 2021/22

Please City never go for Kane again.
I detested the idea of him coming to us then, and I detest the idea now. He's just another Darren Anderton: lazy, disinterested, and always seems to have one eye on the injury table. Sauna, massage, light exercise, another massage and then home to tell everybody what a hard day he's had. While his teammates are out on the training ground being put through their paces, rain or shine, Kane(pen) is once again in the warm confines of the luxury gym where he gets the five-star treatment from the physios.

I hope the tired, permanently-'injured' idle çunt stays as far away from City as is geographically possible.

Why?
It's pretty obvious who he's on about.
Because it’s always good to expose cunts for the general good - forewarned is forearmed - and because at a current post count of 34765 many people won’t have the time nor inclination to discover for themselves what you consider to be glaringly obvious

After 3 games Spurs were top and Arsenal bottom, but we knew what would happen, It always does. Still, a fine stadium for tier 2 footy.

After 3 games Spurs were top and Arsenal bottom, but we knew what would happen, It always does. Still, a fine stadium for tier 2 footy.
Yep and the same people who were picking Spurs as dark horses for a top 4 finish then are picking arsenal now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.