Spurs Thread - 2021/22

Levy the PL representative on the ECA lol - assume the Burnley chairman was too busy.

They could've gotten 120/130m for Kane. But noooo, it's more important Levy not cave in to the 'tyranny' that is Manchester City. Shrewd businessman my fucking arse. Remembered reading even Paratici and Nuno were advising Levy to just accept a deal for Kane.

The Spurs fans were just celebrating Levy fucking us off awhile back, now they want seemingly everybody in the club out. Hilarious stuff.

With Kane's current form, they'd be lucky to even get 50m for him in January.

I'm genuinely not sure if Kane is actually this shite or is just unsettled/sulking?
A question I would pose in the Kane thread, but I was banned a couple of months ago for 'wumming' by suggesting our two main itk's were full of shit, Kane is a bit shit, and he wasn't worth more than a third of what levy was asking.....
Were they full of shite in the end? I just remember them being full of an insulting attitude at times towards anyone who disagreed

I'm genuinely not sure if Kane is actually this shite or is just unsettled/sulking?
A question I would pose in the Kane thread, but I was banned a couple of months ago for 'wumming' by suggesting our two main itk's were full of shit, Kane is a bit shit, and he wasn't worth more than a third of what levy was asking.....
Lol at the frankly absurd concept of anonymous goons on a footy forum having genuine inside knowledge of a £100m transaction

Were they full of shite in the end? I just remember them being full of an insulting attitude at times towards anyone who disagreed
The pair of them slink away at the end of August every year like snake oil salesmen after the fair. I expect they'll be back in December with another load of bollocks for the terminally gullible.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.