Chelsea (A) | Post-Match Thread

She is a full-on basket case. Madder than a fistful of shit
I don't profess to be an sme when it comes to anal fisting but erm what makes it mad? Besides not understanding the analogy fully I fully agree with the sentiments of Ms rudd.

I don't profess to be an sme when it comes to anal fisting but erm what makes it mad? Besides not understanding the analogy fully I fully agree with the sentiments of Ms rudd.
Strangely, I thought it was City's superior play, not TT's "tinkering", that enabled us to win.

I see Kante has tested positive for Covid. I would be worried about our players but I’m not sure he got that close to any.
I notice Tuchel bottled out of criticising the player by claiming he is not expert enough to comment. he might not be but his club doctor and Public Health England are.

I see Kante has tested positive for Covid. I would be worried about our players but I’m not sure he got that close to any.
Kante was strangely ineffective. He put in one half-hearted challenge against Rodri early on and did nothing else.

Watching it back on NBC and the commentary desperation for their “goal” to stand was tangible. “It may look offside to the naked eye but the VAR lines may disagree” ………. Aye if the lines are 6ft wide maybe???

Kante was strangely ineffective. He put in one half-hearted challenge against Rodri early on and did nothing else.
Think I heard that in Tuchel's post match-presser that the reason they took Kante off was that he he'd been ill prior to the game itself. Does make you wonder if that was covid related or not.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.