Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They could try even reaching the last four of the Champions League.

Something the world's biggest club hasn't done for a decade. Admittedly, that's usually because they drop into the Europa League or don't even qualify through league position.

The world's biggest football club *TM that went 26 years without winning the domestic title?

Doesn't sound quite as impressive, winning 14 league titles in 54 fucking years does it? So 0.259259259259 every decade.

Even lickle old City have six in 53 years.

World's biggest club, my arse!
But what about their tiktok figures, there massive!!

Gary Cotterill on Sky earlier saying fans will be arriving 'Oily' for the 'Oil Derby'. Childish fucker was the one who 'accidentally' called us man shitty recently.
He’s reporting from Paris,would love a City fan to casually walk up to him while he’s doing a live report from there and just kick him right up the arse,then casually walk off again ..

Gary Cotterill on Sky earlier saying fans will be arriving 'Oily' for the 'Oil Derby'. Childish fucker was the one who 'accidentally' called us man shitty recently.
I just watched BBC nw... Oil Classico they called it.

I assume our owners could take them to court since it plainly isn't true and borders on racism.

I just watched BBC nw... Oil Classico they called it.

I assume our owners could take them to court since it plainly isn't true and borders on racism.

BBC North West calling it Oil Classico. And Dubai v Qatar. Pathetic

BBC northwest lead with the what’s coming up segment during the six o’clock news with…. The oil Classico I kid you not it’s beyond words.
I give up and that’s from our so called “ local”news outlet.

Ridiculous isn't it, national broadcaster using shite "banter" you'd find on a sad fuckers football twitter account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.