Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Honestly thought we were the better team on the whole. Silly mistake on the first and an unbelievable 2nd from messi. Plenty positives going into the weekend.

played very well but we are struggling upfront at the most important bit...loads of creativity every game BUT none of our forwards are finishers.....they are all poor at it....and that will always cause problems in the one off games like this.

I thought we were excellent for the most part. We have gone to PSG and dominated on their patch. Only thing missing was the finishing, which unfortunately is a common theme with us.

Cancelo and Rodri excellent.

KDB is worrying me.

Mahrez back to just playing for himself.

Sterling done and dusted.

Strangely I thought that was not a bad performance at all (unlike the ref!). Messi goal the killer and we ran out of steam. But PSG a very strong team this year in their Mickey Mouse of a french league. And we went toe to toe. Could have/should have scored at least one. No catastrophe. Onto liverpool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.