Paris Saint-Germain (A) - CL | Post-Match Thread

Getting a bit bored of those posts attacking Sterling by pretending Bernado’s chance was harder etc. Bernado missed an open goal from 3 yards. Get over it
Both should of scored . Wasn't Bernardo Offside anyway so would of been disallowed ?

Both should of scored . Wasn't Bernardo Offside anyway so would of been disallowed ?
That’s been dealt with mate and it’s inconclusive whether Bernado was offside or not. I would have loved Sterling to have scored the header, just like I wished Bernado scored the tap in.

Bog brush Rush, the scourge of my teenage years, but probably saved me from a proper kicking when scoring a last minute winner in the game after Busby died. In the days of wearing me City top over a jumper I decided I’d probably have to switch it back given the reception on the way in, only to realise I had a dark blue Umbro sweater on! Flicked kicked abused & spat on all the way to lime St!
They are a special bunch of fans aren’t they.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.