No Time To Die (Spoilers)

Can someone please explain to me what the fuck does "woke" mean, oh and by the way, James Bond movies are absolutely shite and that's from someone who's been around long enough to watch them from the beginning...
Once you think you know what it means, some fucking woke person comes along and changes the definition

I liked Skyfall :)

8/10

So that will fuck your waiting for the audience score lol

I also liked Spectre 8.5/10

The wife and I will be going Saturday afternoon/evening to the new Bond, our first 'date' since before all this shite covid business.

Good for you. I wish I could enjoy those films more. But for me they're either bang average or crap so I can't.

I'm still pissed off I paid £20 to see Spectre at the IMAX. IMAX, 3D, 4DX etc doesn't mean fuck all if the film at hand is crap.

Good for you. I wish I could enjoy those films more. But for me they're either bang average or crap so I can't.

I'm still pissed off I paid £20 to see Spectre at the IMAX. IMAX, 3D, 4DX etc doesn't mean fuck all if the film at hand is crap.
I must admit I'm not arsed about them anymore, but fair do's a lot love them.
I never though DC had much humour in him like Connery and Stuart Pierce (Brosnan)
All that sucking up to the queen is a bit cringeworthy.

No problem at all if the guy can act.... I thought that Idris Elba was nailed on... but we'll have to wait and see
Gotta be too old by now. He's 49, which means he'll be well into his 50s by the time the next one is released. By the time he's done a few films, we'd end up with a film where a 60 year old man is perving over women in their 20s.

I was planning on going to see it but fuck that if its 2hr 46 long. why are they making films so long now?
It does my head in. I reckon it's because it's all digital now. Back in the film days, the length of your film had a direct impact on how expensive it was to print and ship out to all the cinemas. Plus when cinemas were popular, having long films wasn't so good because cinemas couldn't show as many per day, which means they sell fewer tickets (there was a story on QI about a cinema owner who cut all of the music out of the Sound of Music so he could show it more often). I find it especially amazing with kids' films like that Marvel shit. Whose kids are sitting still for 3 hours?

Yet 55% of people on IMDb rate it 7 or higher, putting it at a minimum of at least a good solid watch to very good watch lol

Saying that I can't get away with Brosnan, so I skipped his Bond movies completely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.