No Time To Die (Spoilers)

Can someone please explain to me what the fuck does "woke" mean, oh and by the way, James Bond movies are absolutely shite and that's from someone who's been around long enough to watch them from the beginning...

Same reviewers that said Skyfall was amazing and it was far from that. Same reviewers that said The Last Jedi was good when it was awful.

Always wait for the audience score these days and ideally watch things for yourself and make your own opinion. Just don't trust professional reviewers.
I liked Skyfall :)

8/10

So that will fuck your waiting for the audience score lol

I also liked Spectre 8.5/10

The wife and I will be going Saturday afternoon/evening to the new Bond, our first 'date' since before all this shite covid business.

I liked Skyfall :)

8/10

So that will fuck your waiting for the audience score lol

I also liked Spectre 8.5/10

The wife and I will be going Saturday afternoon/evening to the new Bond, our first 'date' since before all this shite covid business.

Yeah, you have an arsehole too.

Quite literally in this case. Still, they have allowed for Craig's imitation to be carved off as its own spin-off from the real series and consigned to the dustbin of history where they look back in 30 years and go "what on Earth were they thinking when they wrote that arc?"
Grossed 3.5bn I'm sure they are gutted at the choice of Craig as Bond and the writing.

Would you have a white person playing shaft ? , Bond is described very clearly in the books
Jack Whitehall would be perfect we've already established he's not a comedian so maybe he's an action star too, Hugh Grant is too old and so is Colin Firth but Whitehall is a snob so he'd fit the bill as a white shaft going against everything he's meant to be.

First bit maybe, second bit silly. Would it be a problem if either were the case though?

And while we're at it lets make a Martin Luther king Biopic starring Starring James Corden, as the always enigmatic leader of the civil rights movement in a musical where everyone switches races.
We could also remake of Zulu where west Asians have to fight off chopsticks armed Chinese warriors using only spicy curry filled water bombs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.