Liverpool (A) - Sun 3 Oct 16:30 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love a statement of intent in the mould of last week...

i, like a number of others, were wary of where we are at pre Chelsea, and despite the disappointment of mid week, we still looked excellent, result apart..

the dippers will be our main rivals imo and are scoring freely, however also coming up against the tightest defence in the league. It all comes down to who draws first blood, we get our noses in front I fancy us

going 1-0, Bernardo masterclass

No Trent which probably means Milner which means play pace against him to expose him. Should be Sterling.
No thanks, not possible anyway, Sterling is off to Alton towers so unavailable

Hopefully no team talk needed tomorrow... we need to smash them and shut their disgusting fanbase up

I'm married to one so a draw would be the ideal result for me, for marital harmony but I want to destroy the fuckers...

I'd taka 0-1 though ;-)

Screen Shot 2021-10-02 at 20.32.55.png

Had the misfortune to hear one of them on 606 this evening, warbling on about us having no European histreeeee!

I give up.

Hopefully no team talk needed tomorrow... we need to smash them and shut their disgusting fanbase up

I'm married to one so a draw would be the ideal result for me, for marital harmony but I want to destroy the fuckers...

I'd taka 0-1 though ;-)

View attachment 27399
So that suggests they are planning a coach welcome does it? … I just hope as a club we have a clear plan of what we will do if that shit does occur.

I think most City fans agree with this line up. Although Pep praising Sterling for the PSG performance has me thinking he could take the place of Jesus. I wouldn't be surprised if he drops Stones in out of nowhere as well for Laporte.
I know Grealish was frustrated the other night but he never seems fazed and he'll lap up the Anfield crowd. I'll be upset if he sits out the game. Especially with Trent out. Foden is another who seems to relish these games, he was fantastic last season and that finish was sublime. KDB, Foden, Grealish and Silva need to start IMO.
Like most people have said keep them at bay for the usual onslaught at the start and dictate play. Hopefully we have learnt our lesson from past years. Last year was fantastic but the non Anfield crowd narrative needs shutting up.
I agree - Foden and Silva hate the dippers and will work 'till they drop - Grealish will relish the prospect, too - just sub Sterling on late for a cameo against tired defenders.

Had the misfortune to hear one of them on 606 this evening, warbling on about us having no European histreeeee!

I give up.
I heard him, said City aren't a European Club.

Wanted to ring up and say the Dippers aren't a Premier Leagur club are they.
1 title in over 30 seasons, puts them on a par with Blackburn and Leicester.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.