Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

We are playing really well and have played far better than the other 3 top teams in Europe over the last week . We were playing against the 12 th man once again .

I know Kevin has been injured but his passing has been poor since he came back. Foden, Siva brilliant. Rodri looks like the player to replace Ferny. The ref was dreadful. Either bent or terrified of the Cult fans

Always was gonna be tough. Should've been second yellow for Milner. No team or ground gets my blood boiling like Liverpool. Showed great determination to come back twice, we deserved to win. Grealish needs to be dropped for a game or two because his effort is just not there. Could be fatigue, could be he's still trying to gel with his new teammates, I dont know but we looked a completely different when he came off.

Sterling is lacking confidence in terms of going towards goal but he offers us the best option through the middle if there isn't a natural 9 in the squad, he created a lot with his threat in behind.

Stones needs to get back in the squad, Ive seen enough of Laporte and his dilly dallying on the ball and his weak man to man defending.

Nice scenes between Klopp and Gaurdiola at the end, mutual respect.
Great effort from the team overall, dont mind a draw away at Anfield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.