Liverpool (A) Post Match Thread

for long periods that is as good as Ive ever seen us play....Ive never seen a team go away to anywhere let alone Anfield and control a game for suh long periods of time.....Foden, B.Silva, Cancello Walker, Dias, Jesus were fantastic throughout the game Cancello one mistake which cost us but the rest of his performance was amazing)

The lack of a goal scorer is an issue and one that could really haunt us this season....Foden is about the best finisher we have (besides Torres) ...the rest are really poor.

Worrying parts of the game is the decline of KDB despite his goal - i think the injuries are catching up with him and that performance wasnt a one off -he is struggling and not the player he was
Grealish - none existent as an attacking threat......he keeps possession well, keeps it simple but we need MUCH MUCH more from his if he is going to stay in this side and at the moment he doesnt deserve to be in this team.

If we can get Grealish and KDB firing then it will be different.

Will take the draw but can we get rid of Sterling now. Useless.
I thought he made some good runs when he came on but obviously lacking confidence to try to shoot. I would say he played better than he has recently so hopefully the start of a return to form.

Take the draw but feels like a loss somewhat. Just wish we can be a bit more ruthless (looking at sterling and jesus). Foden and silva unreal. Doesnt help when you have a shit referee. Dont know how they seem to only score worldies when they play us

The referee's a wanker! Thought Liverpool were there for the taking, so did Tierney!

Well done Blues for battling against 12 men.

We were brilliant (mostly) they just had moments of brilliance, notably at times when the refereeing had sent our heads west.

I'll take the point, though we totally deserved all 3 IMO

Great point against 12, corrupt officiating yet again but our finishing let them off, same v PSG.
Dippers 6 shots 4 on target, us 12 shots, 3 on target
Ohh to swap one of their 3 strikers for Sterling

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.