Newcastle United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
They just lie to themselves

All this virtue-signalling about human rights, sportswashing - they say they would stop supporting the club if they have been taken over by a AD or Saudi - fucking liars - they were desperate to be bought by Dubai

They are soooooo fucking entitled - they are now banging on again about the need for the ESL so that they can be part of that with other elite clubs and leave the likes of us and Newcastle behind - and it escapes them that is just proving their entitled attitude

A not so long time ago in a galaxy not so far, far away.....

yanksout.jpg

I hope it works for Newcastle but they would do well to look down at Everton for what can happen.
£536.5m in the last 5 years. Noult to show for it, they even had a manager whos won the lot.

Its going to be incredibly difficult to attract players, get them playing and all the infrastructure can take a decade to build.

yep, we got lucky with the ffp timing (well not lucky as it was pushed through once we started spending in order to hinder us slightly). Hopefully they'll be able to spend enough to get into the top 4. I like the sound of City, Newcastle, Chelsea fighting out for the title every year. Just Liverpool left to push out of the top 4 hopefully

pl clubs want a meeting,american owners must be pissed

Talks about us from ten minutes in

I don't want to give him the clicks.

Could someone please summarise what he says about us?

I've never seen him talk but read on here how he would slate us for Middle Eastern owners, what does he say now?

You say that because they haven't challenged us for the title yet, or even beaten us. Wait awhile, you will be hating on them as much as the redtops eventually.
"I'd absolutely love it"

If Newcastle manage to achieve what we have achieved it'll be great.

Imagine a premier league where the rags and dippers can only dream of finishing above either of us and falling over themselves in a desperate attempt to remain relevant.

As long as the red top vermin are kept in their place and are left pining for those golden years I'll be more than happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.